HE IS BEAUTIFUL!! I wish we could hold and squeeze him right now!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I love the name Parker too, we can't wait to meet him in person, and till then, see LOT AND LOTS OF PICTURES!! XOXOXO HOpe you're feeling well Sharman! I'm thinking about you!!
CONGRATS!! He is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Congrat's to you guys, he's beautiful! We can't wait to meet little Parker!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful. I love the name. Hugs to all the Seely family from the McCartys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a beautiful baby boy!! We are so excited to meet him! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray! Oh, I wish I was there...! He's gorgeous. :)
ReplyDeleteHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! I wish we could hold and squeeze him right now!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I love the name Parker too, we can't wait to meet him in person, and till then, see LOT AND LOTS OF PICTURES!! XOXOXO HOpe you're feeling well Sharman! I'm thinking about you!!
ReplyDelete