The peacocks roam free around the zoo, and it will soon be mating season, so they will fan out their tales and strut around in circles. There are so many around that it is an impressive sight.
His party was a lot of fun.
Tanner and Parker are getting really good at riding the scooters. On the beautiful days, the boys will be out front with the bikes and scooters and all the neighbor kids.

Darryl is busy finding his groove as the commander of his company. He's doing a great job and often finds that his soldiers really benefit from his leadership. We also benefit from the soldiers liking his command style. Recently we needed our garage door fixed and 2 of his soldiers drove all the way out here from Hayward to fix our garage door and install a new opener for us. I was so impressed. They had nothing but great things to say about Darryl.
I have been involved with the Mom's Club of Elk Grove/Franklin for almost a year now. I like the ladies in the group, and we have formed a little playgroup for Parker's age. Each Monday morning we get together and munch on snacks and let the kids play. If it's nice we will meet at a park, but most of the time we hang out at someone's house. I like the opportunity to talk with other adults, and Parker is great around the other kids.
It's Musical time of year for the local high school and theater groups. I went to see 2 musicals this month. Two of our young women were in "Seusical the Musical". It was a very cute production and the lead lady bird really stole the show. We went as a youth group to the performance and enjoyed every minute of it. I also got to go see the Franklin high school's performance of Les Miserables. The theater for that one was cozy and the sets were great. The show was well staged and I knew one of the girls in the chorus and one in the orchestra. I kindof miss performing.
No comments:
Post a Comment